The Cave, LLC is a non-profit youth wrestling facility lead by passionate, nurturing, professional coaches who participate with the local community to promote the amateur sport of wrestling. We strive to promote education, healthy living and basic life skills with a special interest in anti-bullying for youth and adults.
The Cave Wrestling Gym is not only a facility that teaches youth and adults the necessary skills and fundamentals of wrestling from beginner to competitive wrestler, it is also a place that will provide a host of other skills training and programs for youth such as, coping skills, stress management, mentorship, tutoring, and a variety of other life skills.
We intend to provide a safe place for our youth to develop their physical ability in wrestling as we instill and enhance positive traits and characteristics to help our children develop into mature and responsible young adults.
The Cave Wrestling Gym does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A year- round open gym for members
- Specialized Clinics
- One-on-one training with professional coaches
- Training from beginner to competitive
- Conditioning for EMT, State Troopers, Fire and Law
- Enforcement, Military Personnel, FBI, Probation/Parole Officers
- Central hub for college coaches/recruiters to seek skilled athletes
- Scholarship opportunities for members continuing education
- After-school programs
- Community Service opportunities
- Group sessions for: self-esteem, coping-skills, anti-bullying, healthy living, age-appropriate sexual education, job search, interview skills and resume assistance
- A host of other activities/training programs